Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pictures for Discussion

Star Q


This is an alternative Set Induction for form four's Chapter One to the one which I submitted earlier.  I have toned down the task somewhat.  Instead of asking students to write down descriptions of the people in the cartoon, here I have only indicated that students can write words (adjectives) to describe the young people in the picture.

Furthermore, the task I designed earlier contained dialogues which to some students may seem rather foreign.  Besides understanding the pictures, students also needed to understand the accompanying dialogues.  

Thus, the one I posted earlier would be more suitable for classes with higher proficiency.  This one however, would be more suited for those elementary or intermediate students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...